1. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTANCE
These General Conditions of Use, hereinafter referred to as "General Conditions", regulate the use of the Internet service: bio-recycle.com, hereinafter "website", the Bio-Recycle, the company Ecominhocas Lda from now on, "Bio-Recycle", makes available to Internet users.
Use of the website provides to those who make the website user condition, hereinafter "User", and expresses the full and unreserved acceptance by the User at the time you access the website of each and every one of these Conditions General published by Bio-Recycle.
Through the website, the Bio-Recycle provides users access and use of various services and content, which are made available to users by Bio-Recycle or by third party users of the website and / or third party service providers and / or content .
Bio-Recycle reserves the right to unilaterally modify at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, so the conditions required for its use.
3. SERVICE ACCESS CONDITIONS
3.1 Waiver of Service
The provision of the website service by Bio-Recycle is free of charge for users and does not require prior user registration.
3.2 User Registration
Bio-Recycle reserves some services offered through the website to registered users by filling out a form, which functions as the User ID.
4.1. Obligation to make proper use of the website
The user undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law, with these General Conditions and with the moral principles and generally accepted good customs.
The user undertakes in particular to refrain from using the website with illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions in these Terms and Conditions, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or in any way damage, disable, overburden or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of the website by users.
4.2. Means for obtaining contents
The user must abstain from obtaining and attempting to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and in general any type of material accessible through the website employing for effect means or procedures other than those which have been made available by Bio-Recycle.
4.3. Proper use of Contents
The User agrees to use the Contents diligently, correct and lawful pledging in particular to refrain from:
1) perform or attempt to perform illegal activities against the rights of Bio-Recycle, users of the website bio-recycle.com, the other Internet users or any third party not previously discriminated against;
2) Practice continuous and persistent acts of provocation aimed at third parties, and was asked to interruption, the targets of the acts or by Bio-Recycle;
3) Use or attempt to use another identity than their own, impersonating or attempting to impersonate someone or some entity including, inter alia, an official of the Bio-Recycle, guide or receive outside as if it were a host or falsely testify kinship or connections the 3rd;
4) To make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce any content that does not have the right to use (including, without exclusion of any others, confidential information obtained as a function of their position or job);
5) To make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, or any copyright of any person, entity or institution;
6) To make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce any unsolicited content including, without exclusion of any other, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spamming," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes";
7) To make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce, purposefully or accidentally any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs whose purpose, even not reached, either to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or computer system (hardware or software) or telecommunications equipment;
8) the collection, storage, make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce under any format, third party personal information;
Above activities described are absolutely and completely forbidden to the User and are grounds for immediate suspension or termination, partial or permanent, temporary or permanent, using the website as well, where to apply for disposal of any records or files corresponding to the respective user, without prior notice and with immediate effect.
Users and, in general, people who intend to establish a link allowing access to the website pages from your website, hereinafter "link" must meet the following conditions:
1) the Link will only allow access to the pages of the website but can not reproduce in any way;
2) only allow links to the home page of the website;
3) not create a browser or border environment on the pages of the website;
4) to produce no demonstrations or false, inaccurate or incorrect information about the pages of the website or to declare or give to understand that the Bio-Recycle authorized the Link or supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available the website that establishes the link;
5) except for those signs that are part of the same link, the web page which includes the link does not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Bio-Recycle;
6) the web page on which the link is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, not containing opposed to rights of third parties content.
The establishment of links does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Bio-Recycle and the web page owner in which the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Bio-Recycle of its contents or services.
5. LIABILITY OF BIO-RECYCLE
The bio-recycle.com website has been prepared for the Bio-Recycle with information from internal and external sources, and is available to visitors in its current state, and may contain inaccuracies or errors.
Bio-Recycle only be liable for damage that you may suffer as a result of using the website when such damage can be attributed to him as a result of their deceptive conduct.
Bio-Recycle is not responsible for damages or losses of any nature that may result, with merely declarative nature and not limiting, of:
(i) Interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns and / or disconnections of operational functioning of the electronic system, contents or services provided by third parties, motivated by causes beyond Bio-Recycle, and can determine the lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the website, or produce alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users, (ii) delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or Internet overloads or in other electronic systems, in particular, gaps in access the web pages of the website or services associated therewith;
(iii) third-party Performance by intrusions illegitimate outside the website control and are not attributable to Bio-Recycle, including interference caused by the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have on the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make website;
(iv) Divergence of information, documentation and / or other website content that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version; and so, defrauding the expected utility that users could have attributed to the website;
(v) truthfulness Lack, completeness, timeliness and accuracy of content, data or intelligence of any nature, including those relating to offers, products or services, prices, features and any other relevant data and information relating to products and services offered through website by third parties suppliers of products or services, nor about the content, data or information that is provided from the web pages of these third parties;
(vi) Transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to content;
(vii) possible errors or security deficiencies that may cause by the use, by the user, of a browser an outdated or insecure version, as well as the activation of passwords conservation devices or user identification codes in browser , or damage, errors or inaccuracies that may result from malfunction;
(viii) operation, availability and accessibility of sites for which refers via links, continuity of information, content and services on these sites, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services on these sites.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, icons, databases, images, text files, audio, video and software) are owned by Bio-Recycle, or Ecominhocas, customers or providers or content providers, and are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property.
The compilation (being understood as such recompilation, ordinance and assembly) of all site contents are the sole property of Bio-Recycle and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property. All software used on the website is owned by Bio-Recycle or Ecominhocas or its software suppliers and is protected by national and international laws of industrial and intellectual property.
The reproduction, modification, copying, use, distribution, marketing, public communication or any other use of the information contained on the website (including its own design, configuration and format of the site) to be made without permission from Bio-Recycle, is an infringement of current legislation on intellectual property.
Under no circumstances should understand that if grants license or surrender it conveys or disposes of, all or part of those rights above, without the prior written permission of Bio-Recycle or of their respective owners.
On the other hand, in no case should be understood that it confers no rights, and in particular, no right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on these contents without the prior written permission of Bio-Recycle or its holders.
7. PERSONAL DATA
To use some of the services, is asked users to previously provide the Bio-Recycle certain personal data ("Personal Data"), such as name, location, email and telephone number. These personal data will be used internally for commercial purposes, including for responding to requests for information via e-mail and newsletters and / or orders.
Bio-Recycle informs that send to the user's computer hard drive files, "Cookies", which will register the user's activities on the visited page, to gather information on the number of users, the most sought after areas, as well the user's spending habits.
Users can set up your computer so that it reject the installation of said the same "Cookies". Bio-Recycle not use any information collection technology to existing information retrieval on the user's computer equipment.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
10. COPYRIGHT MATERIAL AND SOFTWARE
All information, content, software and materials included on the website and / or services are protected by legislation on copyright and intellectual and industrial property and other proprietary rights. Users may not copy or distribute these materials without the consent of the owner of those rights. Users can use these materials for personal use, provided you do not modify the materials and do not eliminate the information on copyright and other proprietary rights apply, assuming full responsibility for the use and storage of information received by them.
11. ATTACKS ON SYSTEMS
Users can not, albeit a merely attempted manner, attacking the network or systems Bio-Recycle or third parties, by means that include, among others, mail bombing, hacking, obtaining root access, tsunami, flood bots, nuke, flash, packet sniffers and flood pings, or other activities that cause any damage to Bio-Recycle or others.
12. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the website will, in principle, of indefinite duration. Bio-Recycle may terminate or suspend the provision of the website at any time. Where possible, the Bio-Recycle communicate the termination or suspension of provision of the website.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
To resolve any disputes arising from the provision of services object of these General Conditions will be the competent court of the district of Caldas Da Rainha, with express waiver of any other.